Selections from Fath Al-Bari - Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani
This is a translation of selected pages from Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani's commentary on Sahih al-Bukhari, the most authoritative collection of Prophetic hadiths. In it the greatest of all classical Muslim hadith experts reveal the glory and the hidden depths of the Sunna of the Final Messenger (may peace and blessings be upon him).
Some of the many topics dealt with in this text includes:
- Which is best: poverty or wealth?
- Where is the spirit when a dead is divided?
- Does the reward of a Qur'anic recitation reach the dead person?
- Can solitude be preferable to company?
- Why do our prayers sometimes seem to go unanswered?
- Cn one ever touch the Qur'an without wudu'?
- Who will be the last to enter the Garden?
Paperback - 44 pages
By (author) - Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani
Translation by - Sheikh Abdal Hakim Murad aka Timothy Winter
Published - 2000
ISBN - 9781902350042